Here are some ways to combat you hair so it performs at its best Format: at all times!
- Brush hair out before showering, but use a wide toothed comb when hair is wet and fragile. With curly hair, brush out IN the shower with a wide toothed comb and conditioner
- Choose hair products that are specific to your hair type.
- Treat your hair to a mask regularly.
- Wash your hair less often, as it dries the hair out. Gifts Use a gentle sulphate-free shampoo.
- Avoid towel drying, and blot – never rub – when you do use a towel. Find a microfiber towel just for your hair.
- Always use a heat protector when heat styling. Consider air drying if possible.
- Eat a protein rich diet to improve your hair’s strength.
- Message your scalp regularly to stimulate hair growth.
Hope these help!