Everyone loses hair. You will lose about 100 to 125 hairs a day. If you are losing more then that a day here are some tips to try to prevent it. I will tell you some natural and things your can eat to help your hair.
Here are 10 things you can do to make your hair stronger and healthier.
- Try Massaging in Massage oil or do a green tea rinse
- Try to include more proteins when you eat
- Try to avoid any type of elastics, head bands, wigs or extensions that will damage your hair follicles.
- Try your Vitamins such as vitamin A and B
- Make sure you are getting regular hair cuts. They will be your friend if you let them be.
- Use conditioner every time you shampoo. If your hair is wet you should condition it.
- Do you excessively brush your hair? When you brush your hair make sure you start from the bottom and then make your way to the top.
- Do not wrap your wet hair in a towel. You are pulling on the baby hairs near your face and your hair is getting stuck in the fibers of the towel.
- Try to not put your hair in an elastic or a pony tail. When you put your hair into a pony tail you are pulling your hair. If you’re hair is bleached it is a good idea to never put your hair into a pony tail.
- Do a cold rinse at the end of each shower. This will lock your hair follicles and ceil in the conditioner.
These are some of the things that will prevent you from loosing so much hair and I hope it helped